We want you to have the BEST experience with your new candle. These care tips are here to keep you safe and give your candle the longest life!
- Never leave candle unattended. Burn on a heat safe surface.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch for an even burn and longer life. On the first burn, let the candle burn for 3-4 hours or until it reaches the sides. This should prevent tunneling. We recommend a burn time of no longer than 4 hours, unless you snuff it out, trim, and relight.
- 100% soy wax candles may look a little bumpy after burning - this is normal due to the properties of soy wax.
- All wicks are flat braided cotton with paper threads - they are lead and zinc free.
- All jars are recyclable or reusable. Please recycle or repurpose your candle container.
- Our candles are free of phthalates, paraffin, and dye. Our fragrances are infused with essential oils that are free of Prop65 chemicals.
- Don’t forget to relax and enjoy your candle!